2. For the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Regulation, we are an ADMINISTRATOR of personal data and any inquiries regarding the processing of your data should be addressed to the Management of ‘HIPRO BULGARIA’ Ltd., address: 5200 Pavlikeni, 6 ‘Daskotsko Shose’ Blvd., tel: 0610/52669, e-mail: email@example.com
3. By using the website, you agree to this Policy.
4. We collect personal data only if it is provided directly by you – your e–mail address, name and telephone number that you provide with explicit consent in order to be able to send us a request through the ‘website’.
5. We use analytical and statistical tools to monitor details of your website visits and resources that you access, which includes but it is not limited to, traffic data, location, web logs, and other communication data (which do not identify you personally).
Using your data
6. We process and store your personal data which you have provided us with in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
7. The data we collect and store is used only to be able to respond to your inquiry and to be able to contact you.
Providing your data
8. If you do not want your data to be used by us, you will be able to withdraw your consent by contacting us directly at the specified address, telephone, email.
9. We inform you that we do not provide identifying personal data to third parties.
Controlling your data
10. If you have given your consent to use your personal data for specific purposes, you may withdraw your consent or correct it at any time. If you do not wish to use your data or want to correct the consent you have provided, you may contact us at the contacts specified.
Where we store and transfer your data
11. The information you provide is stored only on our servers and for the sole purpose of responding to you on our part.
12. We do not transfer your data to third parties and do not use cloud services.
13. In all other cases, we will process, disclose or share your personal data if required by law or when required to comply with and follow legal and juristic requirements.
14. You have the right to waive the storage of your personal data at any time by contacting us at the contacts specified.
15. The transmission of data over the Internet or e–mail is not secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee data security while it is being transmitted by you to the ‘website’; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will apply strict procedures and protocols for its protection.
Links to third parties
16. You can find links to the websites of third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies that you need to get acquainted with. We are not responsible for their policies, as we have no control over them.
18. The Personal Data Protection Regulation entitles you to access your personal data that is available to us. You as a user can change/update your personal data.
19. You have the right to correct the consents, limit the scope of the consents, terminate the processing, delete the personal data (within the legal framework). In order to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Changes in the Policy
20. We may periodically update the policy due to which we encourage you to periodically review it to establish how we protect your personal data.